FAB ( Features, Benefits & Advantages )
- 3 component epoxy resin-based stain-free grout.
- Colour fast and good bond strength.
- Hygienic and Easy to clean.
- Chemical and Temperature resistant.
- Non-cracking or powdering.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Resistance to chemical attack, abrasion and impact.
- For interior & covered exterior floor and wall joints.
- For all types of ceramic tile, vitreous, semi-vitreous tile, glass mosaic tiles, metal tiles, precast terrazzo, engineered stone floors and natural stones
- Recommended for Institutional and commercial kitchens, Cafeterias, residential facilities, Rest rooms, Schools and wet areas like swimming pools, sauna, water bodies and wash rooms.
Please Refer the coverage chart as it depends on the size, joint width and depth.
Working Properties at 27º C
Pot Life : 45 Minutes
Foot Traffic : 24 Hours
|Property: Test method||Requirement||Typical Values|
13007-4 Clause 4.4
EN 12808 -2
Flexural strength under standard conditions: ISO
13007- 4: Clause 4.1.3;EN 128083 -3
|>30 N/mm²||30 – 40 N/mm²|
Compressive Strength under standard conditions: ISO
13007-4: EN12808 -4
|>45 N/mm2||55 – 57 N/mm2|
Shrinkage: ISO 13007-4: Clause 4.3 :
EN 12808 – 4
|<1.5 mm/m||0.6 – 0.8 mm/m|
Water Absorption after 240 Minutes
ISO 13007-4: Clause 4.2;
EN 12808 – 5
|<0.1 g||0.015 – 0.040 g|